Is it time to make deeper, more lasting change in your life? Are you aware of all the ways EFT Tapping can help us shift our thinking and behaviours so we can live in alignment with our heart and souls’ desire?
Here are just a few of the ways I, and the people I’ve worked with have shifted our lives through EFT:
- Better, deeper relationships
- More power and control around food or other addictive substances or habits
- Higher motivation for exercise and other self-care habits
- Resolution of chronic pain and nagging injuries
- Healing of unresolved grief
- Improvements in sports and job performance
- Releasing of fears and phobias such as snakes, flying and going to the dentist
- Resolution of fears that hold us back such as public speaking, test anxiety, asking for what we need, fear of failure or fear of success
- Collapsing of limiting beliefs that lead to self-sabotage including procrastination
- Ability to be introspective, see unhealthy patterns that we created as solutions to problems (often in childhood) and permanently cast them off
- Greater resilience to stress, anxiety and the inevitable pain of being a human
- Ability to tolerate difficult emotions, feel them, hear their messages and do something about them rather than try to tranquilize or avoid them
There’s always growth work to do and EFT can help us continue to elevate in every area of life! It’s a versatile power tool and you deserve to have it in your toolbox!
I have a few courses coming up and I sincerely hope you’ll join me!
Introduction to EFT Tapping
The Emotional Freedom Techniques, sometimes referred to as the “tapping technique”, is a mind-body-spirit holistic healing intervention growing in popularity. Its safety and effectiveness is supported by over 100 clinical trials and is often used by progressive therapists for issues like PTSD and Anxiety disorders.
Learn how to apply the basics of the technique for yourself or your family, to help release negative emotions such as stress and fear, as well as the old, unresolved emotional “baggage” that we often carry with us. Parents and teachers may find that EFT is a priceless tool in helping children navigate challenging situations such as bullying, divorce, school, social pressures and other stressors of daily life.
Thursday Sept 29-Oct 20, 2022 6:30-8:30 pm
*NEW* EFT Tapping for Food Cravings and Stress Eating
Are food cravings or stress eating having a negative impact on your life? Do you struggle to control yourself around chocolate, wine, bread, sugar, pop, potato chips, fast food or any other food that you know is damaging to you? This course will teach you a powerful tool that goes way beyond willpower. Emotional Freedom Techniques, a.k.a. EFT Tapping, is a powerful mind-body intervention that involves tapping with your fingertips on certain points on the body to immediately reduce unwanted cravings and dissipate stress or negative emotions that lead us to reach for comfort foods (or any other substance or behaviour). The effectiveness of EFT Tapping for permanently healing food cravings has been clinically demonstrated in multiple studies. Pre-requisite; Introduction to EFT Tapping recommended but not mandatory. The basic methodology you’ll learn in this course can easily be applied to any addictive substance or behaviour.
These in-person courses are now open for registration and they are LESS than $120 for EIGHT HOURS of instruction!
Lucky for you, St. Lawrence College sets the pricing on their courses, so they didn’t listen to me when I told them that they were WAY TOO cheap.